Monday, August 29, 2011

I ate non-organic.

So Saturday I was suppose to go out with a friend. I thought we were going to go have dinner together but turns out she had already ate. So I decided to just eat Ramon Noodle because I have tons of it in my cabinet from my non-organic days. Let's just say that was the worst idea ever!!! I ate it, I felt fine then, I still felt hungry but I got over it. I went out with my friend we ate at Allegria (they sell frozen yogurt). I am not sure if it's organic or not honestly. My stomach hated me the next day. I was sick all day!!! Never again will I eat Ramon Noodle or Allegria Frozen Yogurt for that matter.  I am not exactly sure which really upset my stomach but I will take a wild guess that it was the Ramon.

It's funny how quickly my body has adapted to eating healthy, that the one time I ate unhealthy I felt really horrible. I've only been eating organic for about two weeks now. I am pretty impressed that my body learnt so quickly what is bad, when I used to eat this stuff all the time.

I will be more careful from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment