Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I lost weight.

It's only been a week since I've gone organic and stopped eating meat. However, I've already lost an inch off my waist! People have told me I look skinnier. My face looks slimmer. My boyfriend says my skin has more of a glow to it. I don't know if that has anything to do with me going on an Encounter at my church which was super amazing. God is just so awesome!!! I let go of all my bagage. So who knows if it's going organic or letting go of things that use to hurt me. I lost weight.

I also found out I have mercury in my mouth. I found a holistic dentist who removes these mercury fillings safely. The fee for the removals of the mercury fillings range from $198.00 to $324.00. They range in price depending on the size of the filling. So hopefully I can get this poison removed as quickly as possible. 


Today I purchased some organic beauty products. Mainly because they were giving out a special offer
I got an apple peel for only $5! plus the free gift and two more samples! The whole thing came out to $11 with shipping and tax. 



No comments:

Post a Comment