Friday, August 26, 2011

Organic Beauty

So I recently bought some organic beauty samples for me to try out. I got them from www.JuiceBeauty.com

They are 98% organic!!! How great is that!!! I received my products yesterday and tried them out last night. I am in love. I could tell right away by the smell of the products that they were organic. I showed them to my mom (without telling her it was organic) she asked right away if it was organic after smelling them.

I got the Apple Peel Sensitive & The FREE moisturizer.
 Click Here For Promo

I loved the peel. It was super sensitive to my skin but I felt it got the job done. I had to scrub my face afterwards cuz of all the dead skin. I used the moisturizer right after and I woke up this morning with my face super smooth, hydrated, and pretty! Everything you want for a beauty product.  

Yesterday they starting having another sale so I bought another Apple Peel Sensitive so I could give it to my mom and receive the FULL sized concealer for FREE (it's worth $18)!!! Click Here

What organic beauty products do you use?



1 comment: